This website www.wordswontdo.com (“Website”) is operated by Words Won’t Do Limited, a company registered in England (registration number 10058899) (“Words Won’t Do”, “our”, “us”, “we”). Our registered place of business is at 8 Philbeach Gardens London, United Kingdom, SW5 9DY.
We collect personally identifiable information (“Data”) from users of our Website (“you”, “your”) at several different points on our Website. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy; and this Policy sets out how we collect and process your Data. If you do not agree with any part of this Policy, you should not use the Website.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect, store and process the following kinds of Data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this Website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views;
- information relating to any electronic transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this Website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our services (including the advertising of your event, click through rates and revenue);
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including your name, email address, password, photo and other optional fields as offered).
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any of our Website services and email notifications; and
- any other information that you choose to submit or upload to the Website, or send to us via email.
We use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this Website, to improve the Website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We also use that information to recognise your computer when you visit our Website, and to personalise our Website for you. Our cookies also generate statistical information about the Website use, which we may share with our third party business partners.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. (For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.) This may, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
For more information on cookies please see www.aboutcookies.org.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Personal Data submitted on this Website will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or in relevant parts of the Website.
We use your personal Data to:
- Help us administer the Website;
- Improve your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- Enable your use of the services available on the Website;
- Supply to you services purchased via the website e.g. purchase of Memberships, or any other goods which you may purchase on our Website;
- Send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications relating to any updates or improvements to the Website;
- Send you other email notifications which you have opted-in to request;
- Send you marketing communications (relating to our business) which we think may be of interest to you by post or, by email or similar technology;
- Provide our third party business partners with statistical information about our Website’s users; though this information will not be used to personally identify you;
- Pass on your Data to third parties who may send you marketing communications which may be of interest to you and to which you have opted in to receive;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Website.
We will not without your express consent provide your Data to any third parties, or use your Data except in accordance with this Policy.
You may opt out at any time from any communications which we send you by changing your preferences in the ‘My Settings’ section of the website.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere in this Policy, we reserve the right to disclose information about you:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk) and to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS – SAFE HARBOUR SCHEMES
USERS UNDER THE AGE OF 13
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use or register an account on the Website. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are aware that the Website is displaying personal information about a child under 13 please contact us at email@example.com. Any prohibited personal information found on the Website will be removed as soon as practically possible. Children between the ages of 13 to 17 must have permission from their parents before sending personal information over the internet. Words Won’t Do warns children under the age of 17 to post any personal information with caution.
Please note we strongly advise that all users of the Website refrain from meeting other users alone. Users under the age of 17 should only arrange meetings where accompanied by an adult. Submurdge acts in accordance with the UK Home Offices Good practice guidance for the providers of social networking and user interactive services 2007.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your Data.
We will store the Data you provide on our secure servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will never ask you for your password in any communications that we make to you.
We may update this Policy from time-to-time by posting a new version on our Website. It is your responsibility to check for updates, and if you are not happy with any updated policy, you should delete your profile and refrain from using this Website.
You are entitled to obtain a copy of any Data we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. If you wish to obtain a copy of the Data which we hold on you, then please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may instruct us not to process your Data for marketing purposes by email email@example.com at any time.
Each time you provide your Data to us, we shall provide you with an ‘opt-in’ as to whether you allow us to use your Data for marketing purposes or for it to be passed on to third parties.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE AND ADVERTISEMENTS
This Website contains links to other websites and advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites and advertisements, and you should carefully read and check such privacy policies to ensure you agree with their terms.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.